In Richard Brodie’s Book, “Virus Of The Mind- The New Science Of The Meme,” he brings out an important awareness for us all to BECOME AWARE of whether or not we are operating from our own inherent and authentic Selves—OR from the “viral-cultural influences” of the the world in which we live…
One of the principles that really excites me about this book, AND better understanding memetics, is one of the statements Richard makes in the book’s intro. It is as follows: “Understanding memetics can naturally help increase the quality of people’s lives.”
AND-his statement, “Consciously spreading ideas you consider important is one way to combat mind viruses.” I would like take that even further, and shine a light on the fact that consciously spreading ideas with the intention of “for the Higher Good,” is a way to create a “Conscious Meme,” which has a positive impact on The WHOLE!
- Nancy Farris on Crisis of the Mind | Perspective from a Cultural Rebel
- Sheila Damiani on What Is “Running” You? Is It Your Own “Personal Meme” OR A “Cultural Virus”-?
- Sheila Damiani on Crisis of the Mind | Perspective from a Cultural Rebel
- Cynthia Maglaras on Intro to Virtual Book Circle
- Deborah Koppel Mitchell on What Is “Running” You? Is It Your Own “Personal Meme” OR A “Cultural Virus”-?