- Nancy Farris on Crisis of the Mind | Perspective from a Cultural Rebel
- Sheila Damiani on What Is “Running” You? Is It Your Own “Personal Meme” OR A “Cultural Virus”-?
- Sheila Damiani on Crisis of the Mind | Perspective from a Cultural Rebel
- Cynthia Maglaras on Intro to Virtual Book Circle
- Deborah Koppel Mitchell on What Is “Running” You? Is It Your Own “Personal Meme” OR A “Cultural Virus”-?
Tag Archives: Conscious Meme Movement
Continuing our discussion on Chapter 1 of Richard Brodie’s Virus of the mind, join us for a quick look at how memes relate to our social world. If you look at social issues such as world hunger, homelessness, our broken … Continue reading
Can we use consciousness awareness of memes to learn to empower ourselves? SEE our latest “Video Blog” in the first of 3 on Chapter 1 of “Virus Of The Mind,” where we discuss the whole idea of what is a … Continue reading
On some level, I wholeheartedly embrace the study of memetics. I’m fascinated that there exists within the world of science a branch or theory that is devoted to the study of how cultures grow and evolve. So when I discovered … Continue reading
In Richard Brodie’s Book, “Virus Of The Mind- The New Science Of The Meme,” he brings out an important awareness for us all to BECOME AWARE of whether or not we are operating from our own inherent and authentic Selves—OR … Continue reading