SEE our latest “Video Blog” in the first of 3 on Chapter 1 of “Virus Of The Mind,” where we discuss the whole idea of what is a “Good” Meme? Does the fact that a meme is a successful meme make it a good idea? Find out. SEE HERE.
-How does awareness of our own truths fit into the picture? Good Meme vs. Good Idea – Are they the same?
Watch the video, share your thoughts and join in the conversation!
ALSO- Visit and Subscribe to the ConsciousMemeNetwork Channel on YouTube HERE
AND- -ALSO->Visit CMN’s “Conscious Meme Movement” Page on Facebook by linking HERE . Click on the “Like” Link on the page and BE a part of The Conscious Meme Movement!
- Nancy Farris on Crisis of the Mind | Perspective from a Cultural Rebel
- Sheila Damiani on What Is “Running” You? Is It Your Own “Personal Meme” OR A “Cultural Virus”-?
- Sheila Damiani on Crisis of the Mind | Perspective from a Cultural Rebel
- Cynthia Maglaras on Intro to Virtual Book Circle
- Deborah Koppel Mitchell on What Is “Running” You? Is It Your Own “Personal Meme” OR A “Cultural Virus”-?